sea-tech POLAND was established by three marine engineers: Piotr Gutowski, Krzysztof Pacholik and Józef Stolz (†) who worked as independent superintendents and surveyors for ship-owners during the new building, docking and running vessels repair. Idea of creation a new Marine Engineering Group was to concentrate the best managers and engineers on giving technical supports and representing ship-owners and insurance interests.
Why using sea-tech POLAND for docking and repair your vessel?
- Because we are dry docking and repairing more than 40 vessels per year, so you can benefit from our experience
- Because we know which yard is busy and overbooked so we can provide you with inside information and possible alternatives
- Based on repair specification we are able to choose individually the best yard for your vessel
- Because price wise you will have nothing to gain our price offers are negotiated!
- Because we have built personal relation with the yards which smooth out the process